Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket      


Saturday, February 21, 2009

Weights, Anyone?

I picked up a couple of little 2 lb. weights at the store to incorporate them into my workouts and I'm amazed at how much more difficult it is!

You wouldn't think such small weights would make much of a difference, and of course the people in the workout videos act like they're no big deal to hold them, but wow! And after using them I've had all new sore muscles in the strangest places.

Of course, after being sick recently and several daily commitments that haven't allowed me to workout, I haven't been very consistent with my workouts lately. I heard on the radio that this is about the time of the year where most people who make New Year's resolutions to get in shape end up quitting, so I'm determined to pick back up and keep going with my resolutions.

I think it's important not to beat yourself up to much if you miss a few days here and there. I'm still keeping up fairly well with eating less and was very surprised this morning to step on the scale and see it steady at 144 lbs. I'll take that progress and keep on going!

No comments:

Post a Comment