Karen, I'm sure there are other foods you by besides ones that need to be gluten-free. Anything from vegetables to juice. I don't know much about a gluten-free diet but I wholeheartedly believe that you can coupon and save and stock your cabinets on a small budget. We all use shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper, etc as well. It might be a sweet treasure to find a coupon for gluten-free foods but from my experience, manufactures will send you a coupon for simple calling up to say "hi, I love your product, can i have a coupon." Even if you just start out with CVS, you'll save tons. I was told that CVS has their own pretend currency called ECB and that once you learn how to acquire their currency you will never again pay with real money at cvs. LOL
1 comment:
Karen, I'm sure there are other foods you by besides ones that need to be gluten-free. Anything from vegetables to juice. I don't know much about a gluten-free diet but I wholeheartedly believe that you can coupon and save and stock your cabinets on a small budget. We all use shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper, etc as well. It might be a sweet treasure to find a coupon for gluten-free foods but from my experience, manufactures will send you a coupon for simple calling up to say "hi, I love your product, can i have a coupon." Even if you just start out with CVS, you'll save tons. I was told that CVS has their own pretend currency called ECB and that once you learn how to acquire their currency you will never again pay with real money at cvs. LOL
Post a Comment