Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket      


Monday, January 04, 2010

New Year, New Look

I was tired of the old green & black background this morning, so I spent some time playing around with a new layout.

The pictures of my kids in the header really needed some updating and I've added some new features, including these awesome scrolling blog buttons to show off some of my favorite projects! Pretty cool, huh?

The scrolling feature allows me to show many items in a much smaller space and you can click on any picture to go directly to that link.

It's going to take me some more time to get all of my projects uploaded with the right links, etc. but for now I think I've gotten enough done for one day.

SD and the kids are back to work and school this morning, so it's just me and KW at home. Now it's time to tackle my really messy house, bake some bread, plan out school lunches & dinners this week, get ready for more P90X tonight, and continue to wait for the exciting phone call from my sis who should be in the hospital this morning having baby #2!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment