Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket      


Friday, November 21, 2008

Alphabet Memes - C - March 2008

1. Cooking - surprisingly enough I actually kind of hate to cook, that is, the everyday kind of stuff. That's why I really enjoy looking for new recipes all the time, to try to make the everyday chore of cooking a little more fun. When it comes to entertaining, however, it's a totally different story and then I LOVE to cook really fun & beautiful dishes you don't normally eat.

2. So speaking of cooking, a couple favorite recipes today would be Crunchy Tuna Turnovers and Creamy Fruit Salad.

3. Crochet - my absolute FAVORITE hobby!!! I learned how to crochet in the summer of 2005 and have been totally hooked (pun intended) ever since! Most everything I make ends up being given away to other people, but I've kept a photo journal of most all of my projects. Click below to see a lot of my work.

Afghans
Animals

Baby Clothing
Cozies
Purses

Scarves

4. My children - they're my life, 'nuff said.

5. Being a Christian - my most important relationship ever. It's what gives me hope during the rough times of life, more abundant joys during the good times, and faith to know how truly blessed I have been and will continue to be because of God's grace.


No comments:

Post a Comment