IK, being the growing boy that he is, has once again hit some growth spurts making all of his pants too short. So I won an awesome auction of 6 pants, 1 pair of shorts, and 2 tops for a total (including shipping) of $40.35, so roughly $4.48 per item, not bad considering how much one pair of jeans would cost new, even at good old W*l-m*rt.
Then I won the cutest lot of girls clothing for LA, all name brand items, mainly GAP, including 6 capris, 1 pair pants, 1 skort, 1 jogging outfit, 13 tops and a jacket (24 pieces total) for $70 including shipping, or roughly $2.92 per item...pretty good deal! So after we washed everything of course LA had to try on all her new clothes for me.
We had a lot of fun putting on a little mini fashion show. Two of the tops were too big for LA so I gave them to EJ.
Which outfit did LA decide is her favorite? It has to be pink, of course!
I'm still looking for some good deals for clothes for EJ and KW. EJ and I spent some time tonight looking at auctions on eBay to figure out what styles she likes and it was a lot of fun to see what items we both liked, it was almost as fun as actually shopping in a store for clothes with my daughter. So hopefully we'll win a few great items in the next week and her spring wardrobe will be all set too. Speaking of clothing items, I'm still working on crocheting 2 Easter jackets for my girls and almost have the first one done. I just have to finish one sleeve, sew on the buttons and weave in all my ends (yuck!).
It's coming along really nicely and I think they will go really well with the girls' dresses. Now it's just crunch time to get this one finished and the entire second jacket done by Sunday!




















No comments:
Post a Comment