So I'm still not entirely happy with this new layout. I'm not really a Christmas fan...in fact I'm probably much more of a Scrooge when it comes to Christmas. Not sure exactly why? Maybe it has something to do with all the freezing cold weather I hate, or maybe it has something to do with all the financial stress? Who knows, all I know is that whenever Christmas comes around I usually end up feeling this awful hatred toward the whole thing...I told you, I'm a Scrooge.
So I thought if I chose a Christmas layout it might help me get more into the Christmas spirit. But after putting this one together, I'm liking it even less than when I started, so I guess I'll keep searching around. In the meantime, some of my usual links may not be available. It's too much work to repost all of them until after I find the new layout I plan to stick with.
So I thought if I chose a Christmas layout it might help me get more into the Christmas spirit. But after putting this one together, I'm liking it even less than when I started, so I guess I'll keep searching around. In the meantime, some of my usual links may not be available. It's too much work to repost all of them until after I find the new layout I plan to stick with.









No comments:
Post a Comment