After the entire family spent several days being sick, and after dealing with a ton of stress mess in my current class the past 2 weeks, life has proven to be incredibly busy lately.
Not to mention it's been between 100 - 105 degrees every.single.day! No, I'm not kidding.
I had a team paper due last week and despite being in a graduate program I had 5 teammates: one of which was on the ball, and the other 4 people were MIA most of the week which led to a ton of last minute scrambling and stress to get a huge paper completed and turned in by the deadline.
To make things worse, when they finally did post their info. 2 of the people had totally plagiarized their sections! What kind of an idiot do you have to be to cheat in an MBA program and risk paying all that money to be kicked out???!!!
Needless to say, dealing with all of that mess, and being sick, led to very little time for anything else lately, including blogging.
After another really long week, this last weekend was SD's 38th birthday. I had bought VIP tickets to a Disciple, Kutless, Stellar Kart concert on Friday night that we've been looking forward to as we would have an opportunity to meet all the bands before the show, but for some reason at the last minute the concert was canceled. I'm not sure if they didn't sell enough tickets or what, but we were pretty disappointed about it.
Desperately needing to get out of town, whether we had time for it or not, we decided to head out of town over the weekend and enjoy some much needed time away. SD wanted to go fishing for his birthday so we decided to go camping.
But we had to stay close to Cascade, ID where we needed to drop off EJ for jr. high camp on Monday morning, so we decided to try to stay somewhere new. Our trip started off a little rocky, but ended up being a wonderful time away and honestly I could've used a few more days up in the mountains, away from everything, including the 100+ degree heat!
We came home last night, and I was up until 1:30am working on a 3,500 word paper that I barely managed to turn in on time. Other than a training session with Swede this morning, I've taken today off. I took a wonderful nap this afternoon, cooked a simple chicken rice bake dinner, and tonight I'm simply relaxing.
I'll tackle everything tomorrow, but for tonight I'm just taking the night off. Tons of amazing pictures of our trip to come.
Not to mention it's been between 100 - 105 degrees every.single.day! No, I'm not kidding.
I had a team paper due last week and despite being in a graduate program I had 5 teammates: one of which was on the ball, and the other 4 people were MIA most of the week which led to a ton of last minute scrambling and stress to get a huge paper completed and turned in by the deadline.
To make things worse, when they finally did post their info. 2 of the people had totally plagiarized their sections! What kind of an idiot do you have to be to cheat in an MBA program and risk paying all that money to be kicked out???!!!
Needless to say, dealing with all of that mess, and being sick, led to very little time for anything else lately, including blogging.
After another really long week, this last weekend was SD's 38th birthday. I had bought VIP tickets to a Disciple, Kutless, Stellar Kart concert on Friday night that we've been looking forward to as we would have an opportunity to meet all the bands before the show, but for some reason at the last minute the concert was canceled. I'm not sure if they didn't sell enough tickets or what, but we were pretty disappointed about it.
Desperately needing to get out of town, whether we had time for it or not, we decided to head out of town over the weekend and enjoy some much needed time away. SD wanted to go fishing for his birthday so we decided to go camping.
But we had to stay close to Cascade, ID where we needed to drop off EJ for jr. high camp on Monday morning, so we decided to try to stay somewhere new. Our trip started off a little rocky, but ended up being a wonderful time away and honestly I could've used a few more days up in the mountains, away from everything, including the 100+ degree heat!
We came home last night, and I was up until 1:30am working on a 3,500 word paper that I barely managed to turn in on time. Other than a training session with Swede this morning, I've taken today off. I took a wonderful nap this afternoon, cooked a simple chicken rice bake dinner, and tonight I'm simply relaxing.
I'll tackle everything tomorrow, but for tonight I'm just taking the night off. Tons of amazing pictures of our trip to come.









No comments:
Post a Comment