Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket      


Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lots Going On

Hmmm...only 19 posts total for July, compared to my typical average of 30-40 posts per month for the past 4 months prior to July. Wow, what does that tell you?

It's been busy around here, stressful, and challenging. Mainly due to my current class that's been far more stressful and challenging than I expected it to be. So because I'm spending far more time concentrating on that class, everything else just seems to be falling behind.

Thankfully I'm now in my last week before this class is over, but I still have a 5,000 - 7,000 word individual paper, five 150 word team reviews and compilation of a team paper, 4 days of participation posts (minimum of 3 per day at least 200-300 words long), a team evaluation, and a weekly summary all standing between me and finishing this class. And oh yeah, all of that has to be completed by Monday!

Last weekend we had an awesome time on a big camping & white water rafting trip with about 60 people, and I've got several more great recipes to post I've tried lately. There's info. about the kids too, but all of it might have to wait until I survive wrapping up these last few days of class.

Making things a little more difficult is that myself and IK have been really sick since Sat. night with some extreme ear infections and sore throats. If you haven't had an ear infection in a while, it's unbelievable just how incredibly debilitating that kind of pain can be, which of course further delays my schedule with time taken out for not feeling well. IK seemed to be getting slowly better, but woke me up at 1:00am last night crying and in extreme pain from both ears, so we're heading to the doctor in about an hour.

As I'm wrapping up a class, the busyness of all my kids heading back to school in just 2 more weeks is fast approaching. EJ has registration for middle school today, IK has high school registration tomorrow, and both of them plus LA need all the typical school supplies, new shoes, etc. that comes with school starting. It's almost overwhelming with just how much work can be involved in preparing my kids for going back to school!

So I may try to post a little more often, but no promises until I can get through this next week! Things will be still be busy as always, but a lot easier after my class ends on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment