Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Alphabet Memes - B
Has a week gone by already?
1. The Beach - I'd prefer to visit/vacation any day at the beach vs. in the mountains. We love to vacation around water in general, and I wish I could visit the ocean much more than I do.
2. S'mores Brownie Bears - the cutest little recipe for bite size desserts, perfect for little kids. Click here for the recipe.
3. Brown - one of my favorite colors! In many different shades from light, medium, and very dark. I love to wear this color, decorate my house with it, etc.4. Babies - I've never been one to gush over other people's babies and jump at the chance to hold them. After having 4 of my own, maybe it's because so much of my life has been spent constantly holding my own kids that I'm sick of doing it and am perfectly happy admiring babies from a distance. I love to make crochet gifts for babies, but we're completely done with the baby stage of life now, and I'm looking forward to moving on.
5. My Bike - I love to ride my bike and wish I had tons more time to do it. One benefit of toting kids on the back of your bike is all the extra weight lifting you're doing at the same time. Our whole family has bicycles and we love to ride on several paths through town.









No comments:
Post a Comment