Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket      


Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Motivation - Jan. 2008

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Motivation

Today I'm supposed to begin working on a huge paper for my current MBA class, but I just can't seem to get my brain in gear or find the motivation to begin. It could have something to do with the fact that it's already after 12noon and I've yet to find a moment to jump in the shower.

Yesterday's attempt at a shower came with instructions for my youngest daughter, LA, to keep and eye on her baby brother, KW, and when I came out of my room to check on them guess who's body had been completely covered by a red ink pen?

With my first son, IK, I used to buckle him in his high chair with a few toys and place him right outside the shower curtain so I could keep and eye on him, but with my youngest son that solution would never work. Mainly because KW is a climbing monster! He'd wriggle his way out of the chair faster than I could buckle him and end up toppled over on the floor.

It's not practical to wait until IK and EJ get home from school in the afternoons, and since I've never followed a scheduled daily nap time regime, waiting around for nap time isn't realistic either. So we'll try again today. All the doors to other rooms are shut, all pens are hidden, and one of his favorite movies currently occupies them both...now's my chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment