Insights from LA
Driving in the car today with my daughter, LA:
Me: "Hey LA, guess what?"
LA" What?"
Me: "I LLOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEE you!"
LA: "I love you too!"
Me: "I bettcha I love you more."
LA: "Not-uh, I love you more!"
Me: "No way, I love you sooooooo much more!"
LA: "I love you the most! I love you more than anything in the whole universe! ...(pause)... Wait, not the whole universe, because I also love Jesus."
(sounds of my heart melting)...
She's 6 years old and already distinguishes her love and faith in God more than her love for her mommy, how awesome is that! Just one of MANY examples of how insightful LA's comments tend to be!
Me: "Hey LA, guess what?"
LA" What?"
Me: "I LLOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEE you!"
LA: "I love you too!"
Me: "I bettcha I love you more."
LA: "Not-uh, I love you more!"
Me: "No way, I love you sooooooo much more!"
LA: "I love you the most! I love you more than anything in the whole universe! ...(pause)... Wait, not the whole universe, because I also love Jesus."
(sounds of my heart melting)...
She's 6 years old and already distinguishes her love and faith in God more than her love for her mommy, how awesome is that! Just one of MANY examples of how insightful LA's comments tend to be!









No comments:
Post a Comment