Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket      


Sunday, September 14, 2008

"I miss the green..." - Feb. 2008

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"I miss the green..."

This was the popular comment mentioned several times by my family over the past 24 hours. They're referring to the colors that used to be in our kitchen, but just like the rest of the house are slowly being transformed into the buyer friendly khaki. I started painting the living room and kitchen yesterday. The protruding kitchen walls used to display a sponged, textured effect with various shades of green, seen here behind SD and IK on Christmas morning.

It's amazing how different a little paint can make the house feel. My family seems to be in mourning over the farewell to the kitchen colors, which of course is a really nice compliment to my painting style. I guess I'll have to find a room in the new house to bring back the green!

No comments:

Post a Comment