Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket      


Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Comments! Comments! Comments!

Silly me, I've been so incredibly busy reading a million other new fun blogs that I haven't had any time to post on mine. It all started when I found a cute little link on another blog that looked like this:

And who doesn't love tons of comments from new readers on their blog?! In a nutshell that's exactly what this site is all about...connecting tons of bloggers who can discover fun and awesome new blogs to read and follow, and oh yeah, reap the benefits of TONS of comments on your own blog!

I was so completely delighted to find so many comments on my posts this week...and then in turn I've been having a blast being nosey as I surf through all these amazing blogs from other wonderful women. And I'll admit it, right now I'm feeling a LOT of blog envy...some serious blogging jealousy over how MUCH cooler their blogs are, how much more witty their writing is, and I've stopped to ask myself, seriously, how dull is my blog?

It's so fun to read and see all the variety in how different us blogging women are, and so exciting to see those differences. I have all kinds of new ideas for my blog now swirling through my head, and I was very pleasantly surprised to read comments from other women who actually liked my blog and thought my totally random babblings were actually interesting!

Oh yeah, I'm totally liking the whole tons of comments action, so keep 'em coming! And I'll do my best to keep up as well. It's too much fun already, so if you haven't checked them out yet, click on over to The Secret is in The Sauce and join in all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment