Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket      


Tuesday, March 03, 2009

What's on Your iPod?

I'm in the process of updating the music on my iPod. While I have tons of music on there, I found myself skipping past many songs because they're simply not fast enough when I'm running to keep me pumped and I've noticed my pace seems to slow down to match the pace in the music.

But of course there's tons of songs that are staying in the mix because they always get me moving. So I thought I'd share my current top favorite songs to run to (in no particular order):

{NOTE: If you've never heard of some of this music, I tried to find links so you could hear the songs...just ignore some of the stupid videos.}


iPod Top Running List:

1. Thousand Foot Krutch - Rawkfist
2. Disciple - The Wait is Over
3. Disciple - Stripped Away
4. Disciple - Into Black
5. Disciple - Rise Up
6. Disciple - Shine Down
7. Disciple - Falling Over
8. Disciple - Go Ahead
9. Disciple - Backstabber
10. Disciple - All We Have is Now
11. Bleach - Heartbeat
12. Bleach - Breathe
13. Hawk Nelson - The One Thing I Have Left
14. Hawk Nelson - Bring 'Em Out
15. Relient K - Wakeup Call
16. Sanctus Real - Coffee Song
17. Sanctus Real - Message
18. Sanctus Real - Alone
19. Santus Real - Inside Out
20. Santus Real - Beautiful Day
21. Skillet - Rebirthing
22. Stellar Kart - Student Driver
23. Stellar Kart - Second Chances
24. Stellar Kart - Livin' On a Prayer
25. Stellar Kart - Spending Time
26. Red - Breathe Into Me
27.Red - Let Go

And of course some of my favorite slower songs too:

Top Cooldown:

1. Disciple - Only You
2. Disciple - Beautiful
3. Disciple - Be the Quiet
4. Disciple - I Feel You
5. Bleach - All That's Sweet
6. Switchfoot - I Dare You to Move
7. Switchfoot - Gone
8. Stellar Kart - Finish Last
9. Kutless - Arms of Love
10. Kutless - Ready For You
11. Red - Pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment