Okay, so I've decided to try to post some more of my accidentally deleted blogging history once again. I realize it's completely out of chronological order at this point, but it'll be easier later.
And since I left off back in April I can pick up there & move on, which will be fun to look back and see what we were so busy with last year and also become even more anxious for warm weather to get out in the yard to play with all my new garden ideas too!
Of course this is the part where I totally lost all of my blog, so I only have the pictures to repost, not what I had written along with them, so I'll add comments when necessary, but for the most part I'm just going to get those photos & recipes back up here.
And since I left off back in April I can pick up there & move on, which will be fun to look back and see what we were so busy with last year and also become even more anxious for warm weather to get out in the yard to play with all my new garden ideas too!
Of course this is the part where I totally lost all of my blog, so I only have the pictures to repost, not what I had written along with them, so I'll add comments when necessary, but for the most part I'm just going to get those photos & recipes back up here.









No comments:
Post a Comment