Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket      


Saturday, March 07, 2009

Flooring Adventures - May 20, 2008

I love my husband...I love how adventurous he is when it comes to trying new projects. We've learned soooo much and I've been amazed at how incredibly talented he's been with numerous DIY house projects. Today's installment: new flooring.

SD picked up some beautiful large tiles to replace the bathroom laminate hardwood flooring due to the massive leak and because this tile is incredibly popular right now. He decided to change the entry way flooring and area in front of our fireplace to match too.

First, the bathroom.

New sub flooring.

And new tile. It looks so amazing! And it was incredibly easy to cut and install! Notice the new toilet too to replace the cracked one. :o)

Next, the entry way.

And finally the area in front of the fireplace.

And it looks like KW decided I needed some more painting to do. Can you see all the lines of ink pen back and forth?

Just when you think you're making progress...you have a toddle to remind you otherwise!

No comments:

Post a Comment