Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket      


Saturday, April 04, 2009

Half Way There!!!

The pounds just keep flying off!!! I'm not sure why, but I've had an EXCELLENT weight loss week!!!

***********I am now HALF WAY to my total weight loss goal***********


I started this fitness kick back in January when I weighed a total of 152 lbs. And now I've finally lost that 3rd 5lb. bag of sugar!!!


***********I've now lost a total of 16 lbs.!!!!!***********



So, guess what new theme song I can't get out of my head as I do my little happy dance of awesome progress? C'mon, grab your old 80's rollerskates, break out the disco ball, and sing it with me!

"da....da....da....da-da-da-da-da-da....And another one down, and another down, another one bites the dust!"

Another sugar sack down, one more huge step closer to my final goals!!! Oh, and someone told me this morning I look like I've lost some weight. Yeah, it's a great Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment