Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket      


Friday, April 17, 2009

We Love Soccer

As I mentioned, spring soccer is in full swing! I didn't manage to snap very many photos this weekend, since the kids' schedules have been double and triple booked lately, overlapping each other, but I'm sure I'll take more next weekend.

IK's team name this season is the Rangers...so of course we can't help but continue to tease him that his team is really the Power Rangers...oh, if only you could hear all the hilarious comments SD screams from the sidelines during his games!

Meanwhile, the non-soccer players enjoy playing at the playground during games.

I had to leave IK's game at half time to take LA over to her game. There's so many teams this season they've had to expand to using 2 different parks, which is making surviving Saturdays even more interesting.

LA's team this season is the Rockstars!

It's been pretty cold & windy for soccer games so far, but it's supposed to really warm up this weekend. I can't wait for the warmer weather! Hopefully it'll stick around for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment