Again, I'm not a fan of country music, but this song had me totally bawling!!! It's amazing to me how perfectly some songs are able to fit your specific life. Even the 5 year mention fits perfectly since this October will be my 5 year cancer free mark, which you can read about here and here.
Looking back on that time, with 3 small children and a husband who left just 4 days after my cancer diagnosis for his very first overseas deployment to Kuwait leaving me here to go through radiation therapy alone...I honestly have NO IDEA how I managed to survive and maintain my sanity during that time other than knowing it was God's strength that got me through it.
What a huge compliment to know this song expresses exactly how my husband sees me.
Looking back on that time, with 3 small children and a husband who left just 4 days after my cancer diagnosis for his very first overseas deployment to Kuwait leaving me here to go through radiation therapy alone...I honestly have NO IDEA how I managed to survive and maintain my sanity during that time other than knowing it was God's strength that got me through it.
What a huge compliment to know this song expresses exactly how my husband sees me.









No comments:
Post a Comment