I came back from a wonderful visit back to MD in 2006 and told SD all about how amazing it was to ride on a motorcycle once again. Seriously, if you've never ridden on a motorcycle, honestly you just don't know what you're missing!!!!
Then in 2007 my kids & I went to TN for my younger sis's college graduation. Unfortunately, SD was deployed at the time. But the rest of my kids had an awesome time with their very first experiences riding on a motorcycle when my uncle took each one of them for rides.
I'll let the photos and HUGE smiles on my kids' faces provide the commentary here:
Then in 2007 my kids & I went to TN for my younger sis's college graduation. Unfortunately, SD was deployed at the time. But the rest of my kids had an awesome time with their very first experiences riding on a motorcycle when my uncle took each one of them for rides.
I'll let the photos and HUGE smiles on my kids' faces provide the commentary here:















They all LOVED it!!! And not one of them wanted to get off.Stay tuned for the conclusion in part 3...









No comments:
Post a Comment