My man is so amazing to me. Almost every year SD performs in our church's annual Christmas musical, the Living Christmas Tree (LCT). Last year he had the pleasure of singing a duet with an old college friend and the performance was truly amazing!!!
There are many things I love about my husband, and it's no surprise that his incredible voice is one of my top favorite characteristics. I can't describe exactly what it is, but every time I hear him sing it makes me fall in love with him all over again. After 14 years of marriage, whenever I hear him sing I seriously want to just rip his clothes off! Every.single.time.
And according to what we've been studying in Proverbs lately at Bible study (which is really just code word for weekly girls night out, but we definitely do engage in Bible study while we're there too) my desires for my husband are totally a really good thing that God fully approves of...okay, maybe not during times when I'm supposed to be focused on a church sermon or the purpose behind the words he's singing, but I do know that God totally delights in how much I love my husband.
Anyway, this year despite several attempts I never managed to record a decent video of their duet in the program. But fortunately, C who is singing with my husband here had a friend record a much better copy of their song! The video quality has been reduced here to make it possible for me to post a smaller size video on my blog, but the sound is still pretty good.
Of course, nothing quite compares to hearing this live in person, with the full live orchestra and choir, but still it's amazing. Obviously I'm completely biased here, but ugh...my husband is so awesome!!! Just in case you can't tell by the video, my husband is the one on your left wearing glasses.
There are many things I love about my husband, and it's no surprise that his incredible voice is one of my top favorite characteristics. I can't describe exactly what it is, but every time I hear him sing it makes me fall in love with him all over again. After 14 years of marriage, whenever I hear him sing I seriously want to just rip his clothes off! Every.single.time.
And according to what we've been studying in Proverbs lately at Bible study (which is really just code word for weekly girls night out, but we definitely do engage in Bible study while we're there too) my desires for my husband are totally a really good thing that God fully approves of...okay, maybe not during times when I'm supposed to be focused on a church sermon or the purpose behind the words he's singing, but I do know that God totally delights in how much I love my husband.
Anyway, this year despite several attempts I never managed to record a decent video of their duet in the program. But fortunately, C who is singing with my husband here had a friend record a much better copy of their song! The video quality has been reduced here to make it possible for me to post a smaller size video on my blog, but the sound is still pretty good.
Of course, nothing quite compares to hearing this live in person, with the full live orchestra and choir, but still it's amazing. Obviously I'm completely biased here, but ugh...my husband is so awesome!!! Just in case you can't tell by the video, my husband is the one on your left wearing glasses.
(if this takes a while to load, believe me, it's worth the wait!!!)
Yeah...I'm not saying I enjoy periodically watching a handful of some of my all time favorite songs he's sung on days when I really miss him or anything...but yeah, there's few things more powerful for me to remind me just how crazy I am about him than when I listen to him sing. I sooooo love you honey!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment