I saw this link posted by a friend on Facebook recently and assumed it was another joking video about some of the more terrible talent hopefuls out there.
I really wish Youtube wouldn't disable the embedding feature on so many videos...I think they do it specifically on the most popular requests to force you to go to their site. There simply are no words big enough to describe how unbelievable and amazing this video is!
I really wish Youtube wouldn't disable the embedding feature on so many videos...I think they do it specifically on the most popular requests to force you to go to their site. There simply are no words big enough to describe how unbelievable and amazing this video is!
Go here...NOW!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luRmM1J1sfg&feature=related
It is incredibly worth your time to watch this video! It gave me goosebumps and brought me to tears all at the same time.
Go.
Now.
You'll be soooo glad you did!!!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment